Several technologies in Healthcare and Agriculture are developed under BIRAC.
- A rapid cost-effective point-of-care diagnostic device with microPCR to diagnose multiple diseases presently Malaria, Dengue & Typhoid developed -Bigtec Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore is ready for market.
- Device for execution procedure for tumor ablation using Maxico (The Integrated planning navigation and Training Platform for Tumor Ablation) launched in the market - Perfint Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Immunodiagnostic kit for detection of autoimmune diseases developed - Amar Immunodiagnostics Pvt.Ltd.
- Affordable fluorescence reader for point-of-care diagnostics being developed - Design Innova, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, New Delhi.
- DX Phone - Software platform for using mobile phone to analyse blood glucose test strips - Janacare Solutions Pvt. Ltd., All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital.
- Insect pest and virus resistance tomato -Advanta India Ltd., Indian Agriculture Research Institute, New Delhi (IARI).
- Insect pest resistant Brinjal - Sri Biotech Laboratories India Ltd., University of Delhi South Campus.
- Virus resistant Okra - Nirmal Seeds Pvt. Ltd., University of Delhi South Campus.