- Organizations can submit ideas online at http://ideas.intuit.in/
- Partcipating organization should assign a Project Manager to administer the project.
- ACM Bangalore will notify the project manager of acceptance.
- Selected organizations can create their projects on Intuit’s Brainstorm platform.
- Individual developers and programmers than vote on the Intuit platform to work with a particular organization leading to the formation of teams.
- If the organization finds the individual competent enough to work on the project then the organization invites the individual to work on the project and the participants are notified of acceptance.
- Participants get familiar with the organizations they would be working with
- Participants start working with the concerned organization on the official start date of the challenge
- ACM Bangalore will provide the platform for the participants to work
- Participants and organizations give midterm gate reviews and evaluations
- Final work will be reviewed by the judges selected by ACM Bangalore team and the best entries will be awarded as determined in the sole discretion of the Judges.
Monday, September 06, 2010
ACM Challenge of Code 2010
ACM ( Association for Computing Machinery) Bangalore launches "Challenge of Code" which will celebrate and award innovative/ quality projects in the open source domain.