The Siemens Smart Grid Innovation Contest focuses on new ideas. Follow these steps:
- Work on your idea, give your idea a clear title, choose one or more categories your idea belongs to (“demand response”, “microgrid”, “virtual powerplant”, “energy sinks / energy storage”, “electro-mobility”, “energy brokering” or “others” for any undefined category).
- Describe your idea in an understandable way in the fields provided (title of the idea, short description, key benefits).
- Add links or upload supporting material (e.g. business plan, drawing, photo) that helps to understand your idea and its potential. Illustrated ideas have been proven to attract far more visitors. If you have already applied for a patent regarding your idea, you need to upload the first page of the patent application.
- Choose tags for your idea and/or relate your idea to others.
- Preview and submit your idea (you can update your idea later taking other people’s feedback into account or add additional thoughts or pictures from your side).
last date 31st May 2011