IIPRD, a leading Indian Consulting Firm focusing on Licensing and Commercialization Firm, has shared technologies, details of which are mentioned below, which are available for Out-Licensing in India and outside. Interested parties may write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further details. Please find below the initial level details, which are more comprehensively explained on the links given below:
Arch Pharma, Mumbai based pharmaceutical company has developed and patented various technologies relating to API and its intermediates preparation methods.
- · Preparation of anhydrous rare earth metal halides from their hydrates, anhydrous cerium chloride prepared by this process has wide range of applications in electrochemical reduction process for production of metal and as catalyst in the addition of organometallic to carbonyl group to form corresponding alcohols.
- · Impurity free preparation process of an intermediate(4-fluoro-alpha-[2-methyl-1-oxopropyl]-y-oxo-n-beta-diphenylbenzenebutanamide) used in synthesis of Atorvastatin. Atorvastatin a drug useful for lowering blood cholestrol, stabilizing plaque and preventing stroke through anti-inflammatory and other mechanisms.
- · Preparation Process of racemic 6, 6-dimethyl-3-azabicyclo-[3.1.0]-hexane, a key raw material for the preparation of key intermediate (1R, 2S, 5S) - methyl 6,6-dimethyl -3-azabicyclo [3.1.0] hexane-2 carboxylic acid for the class of inhibitors of Protease such as Boceprevir.
- · Efficient, economical and industrially viable preparation process for 2-amino-4-(4-fluorobenzylamino)-1-ethoxycarbonylaminobenzene (Retigabine) and also preparation process of retigabine intermediates.
- · Process for preparing optically pure milnacipran and their pharmaceutically acceptable salts using simple and low cost commercially available resolving agents with high yield and optical purity.
For more details click here.
CarePro Bio, Indian company expert in the field of agriculture and bio technology has developed various technologies relating to
· Microbial formulation for promoting plant growth.
· Soil health rejuvenator
· Microbial method for reclamation of sodic alkali soils.
· Ready to use viable product of the bio-decomposer agent for applications in stubble management.
· Formulation of stress tolerant liquid biofertilizer of phosphate solubilizing bacteria.
· Liquid biofertizer of Azospirillum brasilense.
· Ecofriendly plant growth enhancing composition for controlling phytopathogenic fungi, solubilizing phosphate under abiotic stress conditions.
· Process for the development of liquid formulation of bioinoculant of Rhizobium sp.
· Process for biodegradation of petroleum waste products and petroleum sludge.
For more details about the technologies click here.
JNCASR, a Research Institute has developed and patented various technologies
· High Throughput Screening method for identifying small molecule inhibitors for HIV-1 TAT, relating to a TAT-inducible GFP anti RFP shRNA vector. This method can effectively distinguish between a genuine anti-viral inhibitor and a cytotoxic molecule and thus, decreases number of false hits.
· Preparation of cyclic dipeptide 3,6-diphenylpiperazine-2,5-dione and its nano, meso, and micro structures . The prepared dipeptides has various applications such as for inhibiting fibrillization in neurodegenerative diseases, Radiography, as a optoelectronic component Imaging and as a biomaterial.
· Single step process for the preparation of template and polymer free metal nanosponges with high surface area, high gas permeability and thermal conductivity. The prepared metal nanosponges are used in catalysis, fuel cells, and as substrate for surface enhanced raman spectroscopy.
For more details click here.