INFUSEVentures is a cleantech focused early stage venture capital fund managed by CIIE at IIM Ahmedabad. IVA aims to compress 24 months of progress in 6months by providing access to seed capital and the best cleantech ecosystem in India. CIIE will work together with early stage startups and help them identify gaps, define a roadmap andfacilitate their work in every functional segment to achieve their milestonesmuch faster than if done alone.
What do you gain from the INFUSE VentureAccelerator?
Unlimited access to a huge ecosystem of cleantech experts in technology and policy, distribution networks, potential customers, suppliers, designers, collaborators etc.
Mentoring by the best in the field.
Brainstorming sessions with relevant functional and domain experts.
Customized program for each startup.
Huge endorsement of potential.
Seed funding upto $50,000 (Rs. 25 lacs) against equity, per venture.
Access to subsequent rounds of funding from INFUSE Ventures of up to $2 million (Rs. 10cr).
Key activities are stated below:
· Acceptance of online applications at www.f6s.in/inva: 2nd to 31st Aug
· Announcement of finalists for the boot camp at IIM Ahmedabad: 7th Aug
· 8-day start-up bootcamp at IIM Ahmedabad:27th Oct to 3rd Nov
· Nov 3rd – Final selection of start-ups for incubation and seed investment
· November 2012 to May 2013 – Incubation period
· May 2013 – Re-evaluation of start-ups for follow-on funding.