Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

India Social Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2010



The Jubilant Bhartia Foundation and Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship, in collaboration with The Hindustan Times and Mint, are inviting applications for the India Social Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2010. The Award identifies and celebrates visionary social entrepreneurs who have demonstrated systems-change models and are at the stage of scaling/replicating their ideas across India and in other countries.
The deadline for receiving applications for the Award is July 1, 2010.

8 comments:

Michigan Party Rentals said...

So those candidates who follow these criteria must send invites to them.

web promotion company said...

I read your post, i really appreciate your experience and i will get good knowledge from their as well.

SEO Company Delhi said...

The information in this blog is really a appreciable. I would really like to say that the knowledge you have about this is quit impressing. But the main thing here is the way to present the information, and you have done it very nicely. Great work and love to visit on your blog again and again. Keep posting nice information.

web development India said...

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post

seo services in delhi said...

I like the information of your blog thanks for sharing it with us.

Derlierprossy said...

What I couldn't give to learn how you got your design to be so crazy! I mean it. Besides the site just being fantastic, this page is too sweet! Its not too flashy. It doesn't do too much with colors and things and the videos you use are perfect for this topic! Really, awesome blog.


Computer Hardware Store

SEO Services India said...

I have come across.I really like this post very much.It's a very appreciated post.Thanks for sharing.

Blair craig said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked to check out all the new stuff you post....
Website designing