The competition is open to all students doing their PG, PhD or Research Assistants in the following discipline:
- Computer Science
- Students of Physics, Mathematics or Statistics.
- a) Super Computing
- b) Audio / Video Processing
- c) Networking - Traffic Cryptography; Network Traffic Packet Inspection; Wireless(LTE)CODECs
- First winners entries in each category will receive a cash prize of Rs.50,000 and a certificate.
- All winners and runners-up will receive pre-incubation support at SANKHYA Rishikonda Development Center in Vishakhapatnam (Vizag Bay), AP for 6 months.
- All teams submitting a completed project will receive a certificate of participation.
- Sponsors may offer necessary tools for design support during the pre-incubation stage at no cost or on a deferred cost model.
- Pre-incubatees will also receive guidance and mentoring during the pre-incubation stage as well as receive introductions to investors.