BASF Venture Capital invests between one and five million Euros per venture in young start-up companies who stand out due to their ground-breaking technology.Start-ups working in these areas can contact them:
- Energy management: new materials and technologies to transform, safeguard or store energy
- Energy management: organic electronics for flexible displays, OLED-Lighting, Batteries, Organic photovoltaic (OPV), printable eletronics
- MedTech: surface treatment for medical systems
- Green Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology for new products
- Raw Material Change: sustainable production of chemical intermediates based on renewable resources
- Nanotechnology: material with novel properties and applications.
They concluded 573 deals in 2008 and Indian start-ups had a share of 3%.Read the equity story.