World Kitchen invites you to redefine the kitchen tools for preparing, cooking and serving food, making them more space-efficient, time sensitive and versatile for today’s home chef and their cooking needs. Whether your design helps a cook to shape pasta, marinate meats, create a stir fry, flip burgers, or dish out soup, think about the cultural heritage you want to reflect and define its modern reality as you identify and design your concept.
When preparing your submission, World Kitchen would like you to consider:
- How could a tool suit your cultural heritage with the world’s new realities to improve the home chef’s experience?
- Are there new activities, needs and opportunities for efficiency and better quality to enhance the chef’s accomplishments?
- Can you make meal preparation and serving easier, faster, more affordable, and more space-efficient?
- Do we need new tools, even ones that serve more than one function, to increase versatility and value to the consumer?
- Last date: January 7 2011