Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

33 Major Fair Tales from Startups that died.

There is more to learn from failures than success and this was an useful compilation. The list includes one , which I am familiar with as it was supported under TePP when I was in-charge. 

I remember the IONLAB team  and was excited to support them. Was it a mistake to support this start-up? I have often articulated that objective of TePP is not picking winners but providing innovators `freedom to fail'.  I believe, we did the right thing in supporting this young innovators and wish them all success in their future venture(s).

Innovation is risky but failures are not reported in government programs (investing in innovation) - wish there will be more openness on this to better our learning of the processes.

No comments: